CCIC Student Code of Conduct
Coolum Christian International College deems that each student has the right to receive justice, recognition of endeavour, personal acceptance, privacy, courtesy and the opportunity to develop individually. Each student involved with Coolum Christian International College needs to feel secure and free from abuse, harassment and danger and that his/her personal property and the College property and equipment will be secure and well regarded.
- Verbal abuse including profane or offensive language or actions, physical or sexual assault or harassment, intimidation, bullying, extortion or other dangerous behaviour
- Misconduct including fraud, theft, and/or engaging in any action that causes imminent and serious risk to the health and safety of a person, property, or the reputation of CCIC. If damage of property occurs, restoration, repair or replacement will be required at the CEO’s discretion
- Possession or use of weapons
- Use or distribution of alcohol or unlawful drugs while on College property, including being under the influence of the same while on the property
Dress Code / Personal Hygiene process
- All students are expected to dress modestly, being sensitive to the variety of cultural moral standards. If a student presents with inappropriate clothing, they will be required to report to the CEO before entering class
- It is the responsibility of each student to maintain a level of personal hygiene that is sensitive to the needs of the other students in order to minimize disruptions in the learning environment. This encompasses all areas of hygiene such as physical appearance, body odour and dental hygiene
Students are expected to turn off their mobile phones during classes and while in study areas. All students are expected to adhere to the reasonable directions of the College staff. Coolum Christian International College reserves the right to dismiss or suspend students from class at its discretion for negligence of this Code of Conduct.
Policies and Procedures